Ascio Web Service v3
All order at Ascio are asynchronous. This means:
- A validation result may come with the first response when submitting order.
- The order may fail after a successfull submission.
- The status of the order can be retrieved with Callbacks and Polling.
- It's recommended to implements callbacks and/or polling at the beginning to get all error-messages.
- For a domain-name, it's only possible to have one order running at the same time. If an order is submitted, and another order with the same domain-name is running, the order will fail. (There is an exception for AutoRenew/AutoExpire on ICANN domains)
Some developers prefer to sync orders by sending an Get Order for every domain in there database. This solution is less realtime and not recommended. However, when doing this it's important to take care about domains, that are new, and domains that were transferred away. With polling/callbacks all changes sent, and a perfect sync is possible.
Please contact our integration support to discuss a perfect strategy for your application.
Please configure the IP-Whitelisting in the portal/demo-portal.