- When the customer registers/transfers/updates a domain an e-mail is sent to the registrant. In the e-mail is a link, that the registrant must use to confirm his e-mail address. When he clicks on the link, he lands on a neutral website (http://registrant-verification.com/...) with the confirmation. On this page no action is required.
- If the e-mail was already confirmed in the past, no verification is needed
- Verification request is pending for 15 days, awaiting affirmative response.
- 1st reminder email verification request 7 days after initial request. 2nd reminder email verification request 15 days after initial request
- When the customer clicks the link in their verification-email, they will be taken to reseller branded landing page confirming verification has been successful.
- If the customer does not provide an affirmative response within 15 days after order is submitted, daily reminders are submitted until 30 days after order was submitted
- If the customer did not provide affirmative response within a total of 30 days after we received the order, the domain name will be parked. All queries to the domain or website will be directed to a neutral parking page.
- Should the customer verify his email after the first 15 days , a nameserver update is requested for the partner
|Operation||Day 1||Day 7||Day 15||Day 45+|
|Register||Customer registers for a domain. An e-mail is sent out to the domain owner to be verified. Domain remains parked until verification||Second email verification sent 7 days after initial request. Domain remains parked until verification||Third email verification sent 7 days after initial request. Domain remains parked until verification||Verification link stays active but after 45 days it will no longer be automatically unparked & delegated to the name servers. Unparking the domain will require a manual NS update|
|Domain is either transferred in, has its e-mail address updated, or has an owner change. An e-mail is sent out to the domain owner to be verified. Domain remains active awaiting verification||Second email verification request sent 7 days after initial request. Domain remains active awaiting verification||Third email verification sent 7 days after initial request. Domain will be parked if not verified after this day||Verification link stays active but after 45 days it will no longer be automated on the name server delegation. Unparking the domain will reuire a manual NS update|
How to integrate the Registrant Verification:
Ascio verification - We send e-mails to the registrant
- We send e-mail directly to your customer
- The partner adds our SPF record into the zone of the partners DNS-server. This is the SPF record:
"v=spf1 mx ip4:188.8.131.52/32 -all"
- With SPF record we can use the partners e-mail address as mail-from.
- We can create partner-templates with the partner language and text
- Please ask partnerservice for help.
You can provide us the mail-from, reply-to, subject-template, body-template and SPF. With that we can send mails and they look like yours. Here some examples:
- Registrant verification template #1
- Registrant verification template #2
- Registrant verification template #3
API-Verification - The partner sends e-mails and uploads them as a proof
- Before the customer registers/transfers/renews a domain, the partner send the verification-mail to his customer (registrant)
- The partners uploads the e-mail via AWS. With that we can proof the the mail was sent.
- We won't send e-mails if the the partner has registrant-verification-mails deactivated in his account-settings.
- Please ask you integration specialist Manuel Lautenschlager for help
Use the API-verification method for these examples:
- You what to generate your individual mails with dynamic content
- You allready have a messaging-module and what to continue using it
- You have resellers as customer and you send the reminders for them
- Your company policy forces you to send your own e-mails
- You want you customized registrant verification confirmation website on your domain
Please click here for an example.
WSDL for AWS v2