Controlling the visibility of whois-data via API
We are disclosing whois-data by default. The DiscloseSocialData property controls the visibility of the social data in the whois. This applies for the TLDs .com, .net, .cc and .tv
- No DiscloseSocialData property: Data invisible in the whois
- DiscloseSocialData "False": Data invisible in the whois
- DiscloseSocialData empty: Data invisible in the whois
- DiscloseSocialData "True": Data visible in the whois
Only setting the DiscloseSocialData to the string "True" will make social whois-data visible.
The order will fail if:
- No contract about showing whois-data was signed.
- The order-type is not Register_Domain, Transfer_Domain or Domain_Details_Update
- The TLD is not .com, .net, .cc or .tv
- The value is not "True" or "False"
- The partner didn't agree to the T&C-popup in the portal
If the property is not set on a domain, the property is not returned at all on the domain when doing for instance GetOrder or GetDomain. Partners who are using generated stub-classes must regenerate the classes in order to use the property. This applies for JAVA, C#, PHP-Stub, C++ and others.
Please click here for more information about GDPR-Policies